NVIC Press Releases, Statements, Reports and Video Collection on Gardasil Vaccine
NVIC HPV Video Playlist
View the collection of video resources within the player below for more information on HPV and HPV vaccine.
To view the entire video collection, click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the video player above. This will expand a full list of videos. You may also open the video player in full screen mode for optimal display.
NVIC Statements & Commentaries
Commentaries & Statements
- Gardasil Vaccine, Katie Couric & Cyber-Lynching. Fisher, B.L. Jan. 29, 2014.
- Gardasil & Swine Flu Vaccine: Inconvenient Truths. Fisher, B.L. Aug. 24, 2009.
- Preventing Gardasil Injuries & Deaths. Fisher, B.L. Jul. 14, 2009.
- Gardasil Death & Brain Damage: A National Tragedy. Fisher, B.L. Feb. 9, 2009.
- Letter: NVIC HPV Vaccine Safety Analysis Part III to Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) of Centers for Disease Control. Aug. 14, 2007
- Analysis of Gardasil Vaccine Adverse Events Part III. Fisher, B.L., Debold, V., Downey, C. - Aug. 15, 2007
- NVIC Report/Analysis of Gardasil Vaccine Adverse Events Part II. Debold, V., Fisher, B.L. Feb. 21, 2007.
- NVIC Analysis of Gardasil Vaccine Adverse Events Part I. Debold, V., Fisher, B.L. Feb. 1, 2007.
- Survey of GARDASIL Costs in Private Pediatricians Offices. Feb. 1, 2007.
IMPORTANT NOTE: NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about HPV and the HPV vaccine by reading all sections in the Table of Contents , which contain many links and resources such as the manufacturer product information inserts, and to speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.
« Return to Vaccines & Diseases Table of Contents