Almost every vaccine used for children is now produced in a thimerosal-free form. Several vaccines continue to have trace amounts of thimerosal.
Ask your doctor for thimerosal-free vaccines.
Ask to see the package insert and the vial that is used that contains the vaccine.
Some versions of tetanus and flu vaccines still contain the full amount of thimerosal.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.- Deadly Immunity,
Rolling Stone, June 30, 2005
- Merck Misled Public On Vaccines Containing Thimerosal, March 7, 2005 Los Angeles Times
- CDC Study Raises Level of Suspicion, December 8, 2003 Insight Magazine
- Vaccines: A Hidden Danger November 2003
WXYZ- Detroit MI -Three Part Series -Video
- BBC Radio News 4 Transcript - Mercury in Vaccines
June 24, 2003
- Special Report on Mercury in Vaccines by Television Journalist, Valeri Williams, WFAA-TV
Dallas Texas, May 20, 2002