NVIC Press Releases, Statements & Commentaries Related to Rubella
- NVIC. What Is Going On With Measles? The Science and Politics of Eradicating Measles. May 25, 2019.
- NVIC. CDC Wants to Expand Power to Eliminate Measles: What You Need to Know and Do Now. Sept. 12, 2016.
- NVIC. Measles in Disneyland: Third MMR Shot, Vaccine Exemption Ban? Jan. 28, 2015.
- NVIC. The Emerging Risks of Live Virus and Virus Vectored Vaccines: Vaccine Strain Infection, Shedding and Transmission. Nov. 2014.
- NVIC Remove Vaccine Safety Oversight from DHHS. Sept. 1, 2014.
- NVIC Press Release: National Vaccine Information Center Supports Three of Five Recommendations of New IOM Report on U.S. Child Immunization Safety and Calls for Transparency. Jan. 16, 2013. (Also see 2013 IOM published report, The Childhood Immunization Schedule and Safety: Review of Scientific Findings. Pgs. 75-98).
- Statement of the National Vaccine Information Center on the Institute of Medicine Report “Adverse Effects of Childhood Vaccines: Evidence and Causality.” Aug. 25, 2011. (Also see published IOM report, Adverse Effects of Childhood Vaccines: Evidence and Causality: Measles, Mumps and Rubella Vaccine. Pgs. 103-238).NVIC. NVIC Questions Interpretation of IOM Report on Autism and MMR Vaccine. Apr. 24, 2001.
- NVIC. Parent Groups and Vaccine Policymakers Clash Over Research into Vaccines, Autism & Intestinal Disorders. Mar. 3, 1998.
- Fisher BL. Autism & Vaccines: A New Look at an Old Story. NVIC.
The Vaccine Reaction
IMPORTANT NOTE: NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about Rubella and the Rubella vaccine by reading all sections in the Table of Contents, which contain many links and resources such as the manufacturer product information inserts, and to speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.
« Return to Vaccines & Diseases Table of Contents