Ask 8 Information Kiosk
Explore FREE downloadable educational materials.
Report Your Vaccine Experiences
Read and report vaccine reactions, harassment and failures.
NVIC Press Releases, Statements & Commentaries
Updated February 17, 2023
NVIC Statements & Commentaries
- NVIC ACIP Votes Against Universal Use of Meningococcal B Vaccines. July 12, 2015.
- NVIC Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices – June 24, 2015 National Vaccine Information Center Public Comment June 24, 2015
- NVIC What You Should Know About Meningococcal Disease and The Vaccine. July 5, 2011.
- NVIC NEW Gardasil vs. Menactra Risk Report (February 2009) Feb. 2009
- NVIC Gardasil and HPV Infection - Analysis Shows Greater Risk of GBS Reports When HPV Vaccine Is Given with Meningococcal and Other Vaccines Aug. 15, 2007
The Vaccine Reaction
- Mercola, J Meningococcal Vaccine May Be Ineffective on College Campuses Sep. 27, 2016.
- TVR Staff A Dozen Boys in England Collapse After Receiving Meningococcal ACWY Vaccine Mar. 16, 2016.
- Wrangham, T CDC Advisory Committee Votes Against Universal Use of MenB Vaccines July 16, 2015.
NVIC “Quick Facts” is not a substitute for becoming fully informed about Meningococcal disease, meningitis and the Meningococcal vaccine. NVIC recommends consumers read the more complete information following the "Quick Facts", as well as the vaccine manufacturer product information inserts, and speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child.
Opens in new tab, window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in new tab, window