Ask 8 Information Kiosk
Explore FREE downloadable educational materials.
Report Your Vaccine Experiences
Read and report vaccine reactions, harassment and failures.
NVIC Press Releases, Statements & Commentaries Related to Smallpox and Monkeypox (Mpox)
Updated July 08, 2023
NVIC Special Reports
- Smallpox and Forced Vaccination: What Every American Should Know - Winter 2001
- NVIC Warns of Risks of Proposed Mass Smallpox Vaccination Policy - Press Release - October 7, 2002
- NVIC Statement on CDC Plan - June 24, 2002
- NVIC’s The Emerging Risks of Live Virus & Virus Vectored Vaccines Special Report – November 2014
NVIC’s The Vaccine Reaction
- Parpia R. WHO to Rename Monkeypox Virus to Prevent Stigma Associated with the Virus. June 20, 2022.
- Parpia R. CDC Distributing Monkeypox Vaccines Nationwide While Raising Monkeypox Travel Alert to Level 2. June 14, 2022.
- Parpia R. More Monkeypox Cases Identified as Roche is Ready With PCR Tests. June 6, 2022.
- Parpia R. Fisher BL. Smallpox Vaccine Manufacturers See Big Stock Price Increases After Monkeypox Outbreaks Reported. May 30, 2022.
- Raines K. Smallpox Infection Via Tattoo. Mar. 29, 2020.
- Cáceres M, Fisher BL. Smallpox-like Disease Spreading in Africa. July 8, 2018.
- Cáceres M. The Smallpox Vaccine Was No Silver Bullet. June 6, 2017.
- Coleman V. Vernon Coleman on How the Smallpox Vaccine Did Not Eradicate Smallpox. May 13, 2017.
Opens in new tab, window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in new tab, window