Barbara Speaks Out!
Welcome to Barbara Speaks Out! This webpage contains Barbara Loe Fisher's latest commentary, as well as articles and presentations authored by Barbara on science, policy, law and ethics of vaccination over the past three decades.
Barbara Loe Fisher is president of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), a non-profit charity she co-founded with parents of DPT vaccine injured children in 1982. For the past three decades, she has led a national, grassroots movement and public information campaign to institute vaccine safety reforms and informed consent protections in the public health system. She has researched, analyzed and publicly articulated the major issues involving the science, policy, law, ethics and politics of vaccination to become one of the world’s leading non-medical, consumer advocacy experts on the subject. For more details information about Barbara, please refer to her CV or profile page.
Barbara's Latest Commentary: Defending Truth & Freedom for 40 Years
- An NVIC Analysis of Proposed Legislation to Remove Religious and Medical Vaccine Exemptions in Virginia (October 2016)
- Affirming Freedom of Conscience and Religious Exemption to Vaccination in Virginia (August 2016)
- The SV40 Virus: Has Tainted Polio Vaccine Caused An Increase in Cancer? (October 2003)
- Compensating Vaccine Injuries: Are Reforms Needed? (September 1999)
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Injuries and Deaths: Lack of Science, Informed Consent or Compensation (May 1999)
- Public Perspective on Studies of Health Outcomes Related to the Federal Childhood Immunization Schedule (February 2012)
- Vaccine Safety Concerns of Parents in 2001 (January 2001)
SARS-CoV-2 & COVID-19
- COVID & COVID-19 Vaccines: What Mothers Should Know (March 2022)
- Seeing Through the COVID-19 Spin (April 2021)
- How Fear of a Virus Changed the World (June 2020)
Pertussis (Whooping Cough) & Pertussis Vaccines (DPT/DTaP/Tdap)
Measles & MMR Vaccine
Influenza & Flu Vaccine
HPV & Gardasil Vaccine