Should Parents Be Allowed To Opt Out Of Vaccinating Their Kids?
Reprinted with permission from Insight. Copyright 2000 New World Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. www.insightmag.com
Other Selected Articles, Videos & Presentations
- The Moral Right to Conscientious, Personal Belief or Philosophical Exemption to Mandatory Vaccination Law (May 2, 2008)
- Vaccine Freedom of Choice (October 16, 2008)
- Promoting Vaccination, Fear, Hate & Discrimination (March 25, 2008)
- In the Wake of Vaccines - (Mothering Magazine, Sept/Oct 2004)
- Workshop On Risk Communication And Vaccination (May 13, 1996)
- Informed Consent to Vaccination (NBC Today Show, March 1997)
- Religious Exemptions to Vaccination
(NBC Today Show, October 19, 2007)
- "God & Medicine" - Exemptions to Vaccination
(FOX News, October 20, 2007)
- "Vaccination or Go to Jail" (CNN News, November 15, 2008)
- "Childhood Diseases & Vaccine Choices"
(“The Doctors,” October 16, 2008)
NVIC is 100% funded by donations.
Help educate families about
preventing vaccine injury and
death by donating to NVIC today.