Explore FREE downloadable educational materials.
Read and report vaccine reactions, harassment and failures.
Selected NVIC Press Releases, Reports & Commentaries Related to Rotavirus
- Vaccine Safety Critics Call For RotaTeq Vaccine Recall & Clean-Up. Press Release. June 1, 2010.
- Kids Swallow DNA of Lethal Pig Virus in Vaccine. NVIC Public Service Announcement. June 1, 2010.
- Vaccine Contamination: A Threat to Human Health. June 1, 2010.
- The “Vaccine Shock” of the Year .June 1, 2010 Video interview (30 min) with Dr. Joseph Mercola and NVIC President Barbara Loe Fisher on rotavirus vaccine contamination.
- National Vaccine Information Center Calls on FDA to Raise Vaccine Safety Testing & Labeling Standards. Press Release. May 10, 2010.
- Vaccine Contamination: Pig Virus DNA Found in Rotarix. April 7, 2010.
- NVIC Questions Licensing and Policymaking Standards Applied to Rotavirus Vaccine. Press Release. July 16, 1999.
The Vaccine Reaction
TVR Staff. India’s Rotavirus Vaccine Receives WHO Prequalification. Feb. 15, 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTE: NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about rotavirus and rotavirus vaccines by reading all sections in the Table of Contents, which contain many links and resources such as the manufacturer product information inserts, and to speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.