NVIC's Influenza Commentaries and Video Collection
NVIC Influenza Video Playlist
View the collection of video resources within the player below for more information on influenza and the influenza vaccine.
To view the entire video collection, click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the video player above. This will expand a full list of videos. You may also open the video player in full screen mode for optimal display.
- Getting A Flu Shot No Guarantee It Will Work – Feb. 21, 2017.
- CDC Admits Flu Shots Fail Half the Time – Apr. 26, 2016.
- Another Epic Fail for Influenza Vaccine – Jan. 7, 2015.
- Women, Vaccines & Bodily Integrity – Jan. 24, 2013.
- Influenza Deaths: The Hype vs. The Evidence - Oct 3, 2012.
- Labor Unions Oppose Mandatory Flu Shots as AMA Cherry-Picks Ethics to Endorse Vaccine Mandates – Aug. 22, 2012.
- NVIC Public Comment to NVAC on Committee Transparency, Vaccine Mandates for Health Care Workers and Vaccine Injury Sustained by Pregnant Women - June 5-6, 2012.
- NVIC Opposes FDA Fast-Tracking of Flu Vaccine Licensing – Mar. 20, 2012.
- NVIC Public Comment to FDA Advisory Committee on Improvements Needed in Vaccine Licensure – Feb. 29, 2012.
- NVAC Says: Mandate Flu Shots for Health Care Workers – Feb. 20, 2012.
- Public Comment - NVAC Adoption of Required Health Care Personnel Influenza Vaccination Recommendations – Feb. 27, 2012.
- NVAC Public Comment - Draft Recommendations of the Health Care Personnel Influenza Vaccination Subgroup on Influenza Vaccine – Jan. 16, 2012.
- NVIC Calls Out AAP for Censorship & Intimidation – Nov. 15, 2011.
- Video - Flu Vaccine Reaction Leaves Former Nurse a Quadriplegic – Oct. 31, 2011.
- Forcing Flu Vaccine on Health Care Workers: Who Is Next? – Sept. 29, 2010.
- National Vaccine Information Center Calls for Expanded Monitoring of H1N1 Vaccine – Apr. 4, 2010.
- NVIC Requests Additional Safety & Monitoring of the Influenza Vaccine by the National Vaccine Advisory Committee – Aug. 30, 2010.
- Mild Swine Flu & Overhyped Vaccine – Sept. 29, 2009.
- Gardasil & Swine Flu Vaccines: Inconvenient Truths – Aug. 24, 2009.
- Swine Flu Vaccine Should Not Be Given to Children in Schools – July 22,2009.
- Public Comment by NVIC President Barbara Loe Fisher on use of squalene adjuvants for pandemic flu vaccines at July 23, 2009 FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee Meeting.
- Public Comment by NVIC President Barbara Loe Fisher on use of insect cells for flu vaccine production at Nov. 19, 2009 FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee Meeting.
- Swine Flu Vaccine: Will We Have a Choice? – June 22, 2009
- Politics, Profits & Pandemic Fear Mongering – May 1, 2009.
- Influenza Vaccine Studies: Under the Influence of Pharma – Feb. 12, 2009
- Studies Fail to Demonstrate Safety or Effectiveness of Influenza Vaccine in Children and Adults – Oct. 31, 2006.
- Flu Vaccine: Missing the Mark – Spring 2004.
IMPORTANT NOTE:NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about Influenza and the Influenza vaccine by reading all sections in the Table of Contents, which contain many links and resources such as the manufacturer product information inserts, and to speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.
« Return to Influenza Table of Contents
« Return to Vaccines & Diseases Table of Contents