Ask 8 Information Kiosk
Explore FREE downloadable educational materials.
Report Your Vaccine Experiences
Read and report vaccine reactions, harassment and failures.
NVIC Press Releases, Statements & Commentaries Related to Chickenpox
Updated February 10, 2023
- NVIC Challenges VAERS Data of Chickenpox Vaccine’s Adverse Reactions - September 13, 2000
NVIC Statements & Commentaries
- Chicken Pox Vaccine Associated with Shingles Epidemic - Sept 2005
- Chickenpox Vaccine Shipped Out - The Vaccine Reaction, May 1995 Additional Information
The Vaccine Reaction
- Mercola J Is the Chickenpox Vaccine Creating a Shingles Epidemic? The Vaccine Reaction Dec. 20, 2018
- Raines K Chickenpox Vaccine May Increase Shingles Risk The Vaccine Reaction Apr. 26, 2016
- Raines K, Fisher BL CDC Accused of Manipulating Shingles Data The Vaccine Reaction Aug. 19, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE: NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about Chickenpox and the Chickenpox vaccine by reading all sections in the Table of Contents , which contain many links and resources such as the manufacturer product information inserts, and to speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.
Opens in new tab, window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in new tab, window