Explore FREE downloadable educational materials.
Read and report vaccine reactions, harassment and failures.
NVIC Press Releases, Statements & Commentaries Related to Chickenpox
- NVIC Challenges VAERS Data of Chickenpox Vaccine’s Adverse Reactions - September 13, 2000
NVIC Statements & Commentaries
- Chicken Pox Vaccine Associated with Shingles Epidemic - Sept 2005
- Chickenpox Vaccine Shipped Out - The Vaccine Reaction, May 1995 Additional Information
The Vaccine Reaction
- Mercola J Is the Chickenpox Vaccine Creating a Shingles Epidemic? The Vaccine Reaction Dec. 20, 2018
- Raines K Chickenpox Vaccine May Increase Shingles Risk The Vaccine Reaction Apr. 26, 2016
- Raines K, Fisher BL CDC Accused of Manipulating Shingles Data The Vaccine Reaction Aug. 19, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE: NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about Chickenpox and the Chickenpox vaccine by reading all sections in the Table of Contents , which contain many links and resources such as the manufacturer product information inserts, and to speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.