Explore FREE downloadable educational materials.
Selected Medical Literature and Resources Links
- Controversial Hep B Vaccine Under Heavy Fire- Gannett News, 4/11/1999
- Safety of Controversial Hepatitis B Vaccine at Center of Debate- Gannett News, 5/19/1999
- ABC-TV “20/20” (1999): Hepatitis B Vaccine Risks & Mandates - Part 1& Part 2
- 5/18/1999 Congressional Hearing, Barbara Loe Fisher
- 8/3/1999 Congressional Hearing, Dr. Howard Urnovitz
- 2/17/1999 Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (CDC),Michael Belkin
- 2/18/1999 Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (CDC),Michael Belkin
- 3/26/1998 Illinois Board of Health,Barbara Loe Fisher
Additional Information & Resources
IMPORTANT NOTE: NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about Hepatitis B and the Hepatitis B vaccine by reading all sections in the Table of Contents , which contain many links and resources such as the manufacturer product information inserts, and to speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.