Ask 8 Information Kiosk
Explore FREE downloadable educational materials.
Report Your Vaccine Experiences
Read and report vaccine reactions, harassment and failures.
NVIC Press Releases, Statements, and Commentaries Related to Mumps
Updated January 22, 2023
The Vaccine Reaction
- Raines K. Mumps Cases Jump 700 Percent in Northern Ireland. Mar. 11, 2020.
- Fisher BL. Another MMR Failure With Mumps Outbreak in Florida. June 7, 2019.
- TVR Staff. Mumps-like Parotitis Strikes Crew of U.S. Navy Ship. Mar.14, 2019.
- Dillingham S. Minnesota Mumps Outbreak Largest Since 2006. June 10, 2017.
- Cáceres M. Infectious Disease Outbreaks: Are the Vaccines to Blame? May 11, 2017.
- Cáceres M. Scapegoating Anti-Vaxxers for the Mumps Outbreaks: How Predictable. Dec. 23, 2016.
- Mercola J. Mumps Being Spread by and Among Vaccinated People. May 16, 2016.
- Cáceres M. Merck Fraud Case Raises MMR Efficacy Questions. June 9, 2015.
IMPORTANT NOTE: NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about Mumps and the Mumps vaccine by reading all sections in the Table of Contents, which contain many links and resources such as the manufacturer product information inserts, and to speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision for yourself or your child. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.
Opens in new tab, window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in new tab, window