Text Size:

FAQ's About Shaken Baby Syndrome & Child Abuse Charges

Child Abuse Charges and Shaken Baby Syndrome

Q: What can I do if I have been accused of child abuse or Shaken Baby Syndrome but I believe what happened to my child was a vaccine reaction? Can NVIC intervene on my behalf?

A:  Charges of Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) are very serious and can only be handled by a qualified legal counsel. NVIC does not provide legal services or testify in court proceedings. There has been evidence presented in some court cases involving SBS that severe vaccine reactions have led to brain injuries that have been misdiagnosed as SBS. Please search NVIC's website for information on this topic.


Make a Difference Support NVIC

NVIC is 100% funded by donations.
Please give.

Help educate families about preventing vaccine injury and death by donating to NVIC today.

Discover How You Can Take Action to Support Our Efforts

Support NVIC!

Connect with us!

  • Telegram
  • Gab
  • Parler
  • Minds
  • MeWe
  • Rumble

Ask 8 Kiosk & Educational Marketplace

Ask 8 Questions

Visit our Ask 8 Kiosk to explore a variety of FREE educational materials, from posters and brochures to embeddable web graphics and other resources.

View FREE Downloads